Sunday 5 April 2015

Am I missing the boat?

   As moms we have the best ability to do it all, but for some reason I feel like I'm missing the boat on this one lately. I decided to make myself a weekly and daily to do list consisting of everything I have to complete in terms of home, work and errands. This list continued to grow, I continued to get behind, and my frustration kept building. On that note I have realized that "To Do" lists don't work for this mom!
My question to all moms out there is:
Am I the only one being really honest or are there more of me?
 I know Happy Meals, and Mac and Cheese are not part of the 4 food groups but it's just too easy and at least I know my kids will eat it and keep quiet so I can get one more thing done or just enjoy the peace for a little while
Do you think that if there were 32 hours each day it would make a difference? 
Are you familiar with attempted phone conversations? In this house all is quiet until a call comes in, and then BOOM!!!! Out of nowhere complete chaos breaks out, fighting, crying, hitting,  and I find myself muting the phone so I can scream. 
I would love to hear how any other moms can relate to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment