Saturday 26 October 2013

Chaos after a long day! Thank you McMaster Childrens Hospital!

So,I had a great day yesterday. Met with a new clients, arranged this weekends appointments and started this blog. I arrive home at almost nine o'clock all is well and then within two minutes BAM all hell breaks out. After a screaming three year old for 20 minutes I rush him to the hospital, got there just in time to throw up everywhere. YES all you moms know what I am talking about. All over the bed, himself, me and the floor. All in a nut shell we were home by almost 2am he is fine now, thank goodness. The diva in training actually slept until 5am before she woke up for a bottle and let me sleep in until 8am!!! WOW I feel great. The house is awake and I am prepping for my afternoon with a client, blogging,  and all is well in the Pasquini household.

I really want to thank the McMaster Children's Hospital for being so amazing with Antonio last night. They were so thorough and did whatever they could to make sure that both Antonio and I were comfortable. They provided him with Toopy and Binoo to watch, popsicles and juice whenever he wanted it, made him laugh, and continuously checked in.We are very fortunate to have access to such an amazing hospital with doctors and nurses who love what they do, and have a smile on their face all even though they have already been working for 12 hours.

 Thank you!
Have you had similar experiences as a NEW Parent?    Are you also a FAN of McMaster Hospital?

Tell Me about it!

Love Life in Stoney Creek!

No comments:

Post a Comment