Wednesday 30 October 2013

Pumpkins!!!






 So it is the day before Halloween. We didn’t make it to the pumpkin patch because I was either working or it was pouring rain. There is always next year! As much as I love Halloween I don’t have anything to do with carving the pumpkin besides taking pictures and blogging about it, why? A) Ever since I was pregnant the first time around the smell of pumpkin makes me want to well you know B) I have zero artistic ability to carve it. C) Most importantly Tony prefers that I do not use a knife as it may result in my clumsy self making a trip to the emergency room!



As you can see from the pictures Bella enjoyed eating the pumpkin,



Antonio had the picture on his I phone supervising while Daddy (the creative Super Dad) Did all of the carving. The end result is this magnificent  photo.


What type of Halloween activities do you like to do with the kiddies? Do you have any Halloween Traditions?  I  It’s 2 pm, time to take off my Mommy hat and put on my REALTOR hat! Have a safe, and SPOOKTACULAR Halloween everyone!!!
If you need to find the sales value for a certain street or house as you are out trick or treating  just PING me here.....


No comments:

Post a Comment